For purchases with MySudo virtual cards, you will see on your credit or debit card funding source, a corresponding charge with the description “MySudo*Transaction”.
Articles in this section
- Important - Restore and Backup with virtual cards
- What are MySudo virtual cards and how do they work?
- How do I create a virtual card?
- How many virtual cards can I create?
- How much do virtual cards cost?
- How many funding sources can I have?
- Why is there a pending transaction on my account after I added a funding source?
- How do virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- What merchants can virtual cards be used with?
- Can virtual cards be used for in-store purchases?