To meet regulatory and compliance requirements, Anonyome Labs retains the legal identity information you provide in the Sudo Platform for your time using MySudo, plus an additional five years following your use of MySudo. The third party identity verification provider we use to verify your legal identity information stores the data for 15 days.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to back up MySudo after creating a virtual card?
- What are MySudo virtual cards and how do they work?
- Do I have to be on a paid plan to use virtual cards?
- How do I set up a virtual card?
- How many virtual cards can I create?
- How much do virtual cards cost?
- Are MySudo virtual cards available for Android?
- How do I use a virtual card at a merchant check out?
- Where can I use my MySudo virtual cards?
- Can I use virtual cards for in-store purchases?