If you delete one of your Sudo profiles which has a virtual card attached, the card will be closed and moved to the archived cards tab which you can access through Settings. The transaction history for the card will still be available from there.
Articles in this section
- Important - Restore and Backup with virtual cards
- What are MySudo virtual cards and how do they work?
- How do I create a virtual card?
- How many virtual cards can I create?
- How much do virtual cards cost?
- How many funding sources can I have?
- Why is there a pending transaction on my account after I added a funding source?
- How do virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- What merchants can virtual cards be used with?
- Can virtual cards be used for in-store purchases?