*Coming Soon-currently in alpha testing*
1. Set a backup password in MySudo
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap Settings
- Under More, tap Backup & Restore
- Tap Set Recovery Password
Please ensure you retain your password in safekeeping as you will need this password in the future to restore your account in the event of losing your device or getting a replacement device. We cannot reset the password for you.
2. Once you have set a password, you need to back up your device to complete the process. Depending on your device manufacturer, your settings may be different.
- Tap on your device Settings
- Navigate to, or search for, Backup
- It may be under System > Backup
- Tap Back Up Now
If you do not have a Back Up Now option, you may have an option to Schedule Back Ups.
Be sure to check that your device is backed up at the next scheduled time.
It’s vital you create a backup of your MySudo security keys.
MySudo uses security keys stored only on your device to encrypt your MySudo data, authenticate you, and access your account. Therefore, if you do not backup the security keys, you will lose access to your Sudo profiles and our team cannot recover your account.
Here are some device manufacturer's specific instructions below:
Samsung Users should use the device or Google backup as the Samsung backup does not backup the MySudo security keys