The following is a list of features still to come in MySudo for Android.
Each release will bring more functionality - stay tuned!
- MySudo requires Android 7.0 (Nougat)+ / API Version 24+.
- We currently cannot transfer accounts between iOS and Android. This is planned for a future release, however we do not have a time-frame at this stage.
- MySudo requires a Google account and Google services.
- MySudo Android will not work on devices that have an unlocked bootloader, using a custom ROM, or are rooted.
- Deleting MySudo and reinstalling on the same device will not bring back the MySudo account.
- An in-app Recovery Password must be set and the device backed up using Google
backup before deleting the app. See how to backup/restore on Android.
- When restoring from a backup, Bookmarks and Sudo-to-Sudo messages will not be restored.
- If you had a MySudo account, deleted the app, and are onboarding for a second time, you will not be entitled to another Free Trial. Therefore you will need to purchase a subscription in order to obtain a phone number.
Features Coming Soon
- Multi-device support
- Dark Mode
- Change chat background
- Contact sort order
- MySudo virtual cards
- MySudo for Web
- Silence Unknown Callers
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org