If you are on one of our paid subscription plans, your allocated phone numbers will never expire.
If you are on our SudoFree plan please understand the following scenarios:
- If you were once on a paid subscription plan and drop down to SudoFree, your number(s) will remain on the account for 28 days before being permanently deleted.
- You can create a Sudo Handle for all of your Sudo-to-Sudo communications.
- To keep your phone number(s) and/or more than 3 Sudo profiles, you will need to purchase a plan - starting at just $0.99/month. See Plans
- If you do not upgrade to a paid plan within 28 days, only your first 3 Sudo profiles and email addresses will be saved; any other Sudo profiles and all phone numbers will be deleted and are not recoverable by you or us.
If you have several Sudo profiles and change to a lower plan with less Sudo allocations, you will be prompted to delete your additional Sudos
- e.g. I'm on SudoMax with 9 Sudos. I downgrade to SudoPro that allows 3 Sudos; I must delete 6 Sudos.
You will be able to use your over-allocated numbers and Sudos for 28 days before they are automatically deleted. Once deleted, they cannot be recovered or used again.
Article is closed for comments.