Community Code of ConductPinned
Welcome to the Sudo Community!
The Sudo Community is for those who are interested in learning more about MySudo, and the Sudo Platform. Everyone is welcome to ask and answer questions, request new features, share tips and best practices, and to discuss the many ways they use their Sudo profiles! The Sudo Community is also a great way to keep current on the latest security and privacy trends and how to stay safe online.
We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another and Anonyome Labs. We also ask you to act with good intentions, use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in the Sudo Community.
Here are some things to remember in the Sudo Community:
- Be respectful, constructive, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language - don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Share your knowledge
- Ask for help and help others
- Encourage others; especially new users
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Stay on topic
- Basically be a good community citizen
Sudo Community posts are public, do not post private information about yourself. If you are having problems with your account, contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates the Community Code of Conduct.
Here are some of the things we do not permit in the Sudo Community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Anonyome Labs, its products, services, partners or affiliates
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason
We hope you all enjoy the Sudo Community and gain the knowledge you are seeking.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with the Community Code of Conduct, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.