No. At this time you will need to either upgrade to the next plan or wait for your cycle to reset. Your entitlements will reset on the same day each month that you originally purchased your plan.
Articles in this section
- What is the character length limit when texting a non-MySudo user?
- Can I purchase more messages if I run out?
- How do I send a picture or video (MMS) to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I send a GIF to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I send my location to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I block an incoming phone number from messaging me if they are not a MySudo user?
- Can I send a hands-free text message to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I delete a message I sent to/received from a non-MySudo user?
- I didn't receive a verification code via SMS
- How much data is used by a text message and will this consume some of my cell data plan?