No. At this time you will need to either upgrade to the next plan or wait for your cycle to reset. Your entitlements will reset on the same day each month that you originally purchased your plan.
Articles in this section
- Why are my outbound SMS messages not being delivered or delayed?
- What is the character length limit when texting a non-MySudo user?
- Can I purchase more messages if I run out?
- How do I send a picture or video (MMS) to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I send a GIF to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I send my location to a non-MySudo user?
- How do I block an incoming phone number from messaging me if they are not a MySudo user?
- How do I hide/disable my text message previews?
- How do I hide/disable who is texting me?
- Can I send a hands-free text message to a non-MySudo user?
Article is closed for comments.