No, your Sudo email threads and inboxes are only accessible from MySudo. However, you can forward an individual email to another email address.
Articles in this section
- What will my Sudo email address look like?
- How do I reset/change an email address for a Sudo profile?
- I accidentally deleted a Sudo email address; can I get it back?
- How do I hide/disable who is emailing me?
- How do I hide/disable my email message previews?
- How do I disable remote images from automatically downloading in email?
- How do I change my incoming Email sound/tone?
- What will happen if someone sends an email to one of my deleted Sudo email addresses?
- Can I receive attachments in an email?
- How do I add an attachment to an email?
Article is closed for comments.