Your MySudo VPN questions, answered here
- What is a VPN?
- Why should I use a VPN?
- How does a VPN work?
- In which countries can I download and use MySudo VPN?
- Is MySudo VPN compatible with MySudo app?
- Is MySudo VPN available on any other platform (e.g. web or desktop)?
- How do I change egress points?
- Which protocol should I choose?
- Where can I find the VPN country list?
- What is "On Demand" and how does it work? (iOS only)
- What is “Always-on” and how does it work? (Android only)
- What happens if I disable the "On Demand"/"Always-on" setting? (iOS and Android)
- How do I set up a VPN connection?
- Which VPN encryption protocols are available?
- How can I check that I’m connected?
- How long does the VPN stay connected?
- Will the VPN stay connected if I close the app?
- How do I find the fastest VPN server location?