Your MySudo Web questions, answered here
- MySudo Web (BETA) Known Issues, Notes, and Features coming soon!
- What are the size limits & types of multimedia messages (MMS) / emails that I can send in MySudo Web?
- What iOS version is recommended for my iPhone/iPad?
- Can I reorder my Sudo profiles on MySudo Web?
- How do I change which Sudo profile I'm using on MySudo Web?
- Are there Global Notifications on MySudo Web?
- How do I pair my device to MySudo Web?
- How do I sign-out/disconnect/unpair my device from MySudo Web?
- What is "Keep My Sudo Active"?
- Can I save my QR Code for future pairing with web?
- How long will my device stay paired to MySudo Web?
- Will I be automatically unpaired from MySudo Web after a certain amount of time or period of inactivity?
- How do I whitelist a domain from ad and tracker blocking?
- How do I block ad / data trackers in the browser?
- What information is stored by MySudo Web during a paired session?
- Why am I being told parts of my page are not secure on web?
- What kind of encryption is used when pairing between my iPhone/iPad and MySudo Web?
- Will there be any limitations if I use a VPN?